Welcome

This is a random blog of blogging goodness. I hope you all feel welcome here and enjoy the random bloggy goodness.

Monday, April 18, 2011

randomness

Seeing as this blog is full of random-randomness, I guess I can talk about anything I want... plus, who really is reading this? Oh, if you are and you know me, I should make a code word... then you just say that, whether random (haha, no pun intended (or at least not to start...(if you didn't get it, it's just me... don't worry about it))) or just brought up in conversation... so what word should I choose.... hmmmm, let me see, we could go with something weird, or a big long word... or, let me see... I know! Schadenfreude! Awe, come on spell check... you recognize Schwarzenegger but not Shadenfreude? What is this world coming to? But yeah, anyways, if you know me, and you read this... Shadenfreude is your friend :P (and for those of you that don't know, Shadenfreude means to feel satisfaction or pleasure in someone else's misfortune, ex. watching a sports game, not rooting for a particular team, but enjoy the one team's loss). I was going to talk about something else... but maybe later... so yeah, Shadenfreude...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, this blog is for everyone. Thank you